Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Framework Science is on a MISSION that focuses on Exploring new technologies and building tomorrow's Applications. This means we hire TOP Engineers and Designers by providing great benefits and pay so they can focus on solving what's never been solved before. Our aim is to push the needle of innovation while enabling Technical staff to impact code or products at the architecture level. Work with very bright individuals and prosper economically for the value you bring to the table. Our culture is driven by putting our Engineers first with Work-life balance and an environment that sparks the imagination. Join us as we dare to Explore the Unknown!
Where do we come from?
Broadcom, Yahoo, Sony, Samsung, Thermo Fisher, Blackbaud, and many well-known tech companies
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our growing development team. As an QA Engineer, you will be focused on writing test plans against various platform components (Front and Back end) and implementing them. You will also build automation suites for our flagship products. The ideal candidate will have a background in software engineering combined with quality engineering. With your previous experience in test automation, you will help build an automation suite for all quality engineers to follow.
The Q.A. engineers will help migrate from Manual Testing to Testing Automation. The candidate will be Automation First and must be able to operate autonomously, have experience with test cases and can setup test scenarios.
Our tech stack: ReactJS, Ant design, HTML, CSS, C#, Azure, Microsoft SQL, GitHub, JIRA
- Participate in agile SDLC. On a daily basis work closely with developers, product owners to define the testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Write test plans against backend and frontend components and implement them.
- Strong bias for action and ownership. You own product quality as the gatekeeper. You work closely with developers to remove release blockers.
- Black-box release testing of new features.
- Regression testing of existing features
QA test automation.
- Hands-on experience in creating and refine/extending test automation frameworks in support of varying testing types/strategies (web UI, RESTful APIs, batch jobs, others).
- Experience in developing automation test scripts, execution and maintenance.
- Experience with developing the test scripts to validations at various levels including DB validation, rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation
- Ability to triage and troubleshoot issues to identify root causes and support development team to provide resolutions.
- Integration of test automation capabilities into a DevOps process.
- Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort to include the representation of the test automation and engagement with Continuous Integration (CI) required.
- 5+ years of software engineering/automation experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in QA and test automation (hands-on).
- Experience building automation framework in Cypress, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Can juggle testing of multiple releases with multiple dependencies.
- Proven track record to quantify, measure and execute quality processes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience in CI & CD tools Ex: CircleCI, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Knowledge of current front-end and back-end development trends and best practices.
- Previous exposure to SaaS.
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.