Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
Areas of Expertise: Broad range of AWS technology, operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS), and application
environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, MySQL, Wildfly, Docker containers)
Qualifications: • Minimum2+ years’ experience using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS,
ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, ECS, EKS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS
based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer in an Amazon AWS environment,
including automation experience with configuration management tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent related work experience in a high-
• Demonstrated scripting experience with Java, Groovy, Shell and automation skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge using Windows, Linux and MacOS system configuration
• Proven experience with software scanning tools such as SonarQube, VeraCode, and
• Familiarity with AWS CDK, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Job Responsibilities: • Deploy and monitor web applications in the cloud.
• Design infrastructure solutions utilizing automation, and infrastructure as code.
• Recommend architecture improvements and process improvements relating to the
• Perform system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application